HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ducky_Fresh

Ok, I'm an idiot. I have some questions about jetting and pipes.

3 posts in this topic

My bike is running like [@#$%&*!]. It's setup for supermoto, with the full setup.

I was running the stock exhaust and headers, with the plug OUT, and it was running way too lean. Then I seized the crank, because it was too low on oil AND running so lean. SO I had to get the motor rebuilt (thanks lee jones!).

Now, I run the bike with the plug in and I'm hoping it's better. But I would rather be SURE than hope!

So, I live in San Jose, CA. What jetting should I run so it's running at about 60 towards the rich side. 0 lean - 100 rich.

Anyway, I think it's running a 168, a 45, and the airbox is off. The needle, I forget which one it is.

What the hell do I do? Oh yea, I think I'm going to order a full akro system. Cause the stock one sucks big time.

- Everett

I assume u r running a pod filter???

If so u'll need to richen it up a bit.

Save yourself the expense and stick it on a dyno :)

I have a DSP full system and run a 170MJ (sea level)

Hamish