HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LOOPOUT

Yo Motoman 393 & other texas riders

6 posts in this topic

my buddies are opening a new track this sat near bastrop off hwy 290 & hwy 21. they have a sx track & outdoor track built. Dirt Works out of cali has been down doing the work..

If you go to the CRF board & look up ATTN texas riders there is a link to some pics i took of the sx track & a few outdoor pics ( but it was still being built)

they have just gotten a web site up www.crosscreekmx.com

mxaddict from houston is comming up &* so is my buddy therapture

here are the sx whoops

[ May 16, 2002: Message edited by: LOOPOUT ]

[ May 16, 2002: Message edited by: LOOPOUT ]whoopsclose.sized.jpg

[ May 16, 2002: Message edited by: LOOPOUT ]

OMG...I am SO there!! I have to work Saturday, and I was going to race Sunday (but I may reschedule LOL). You got any directions? If I cant get there this weekend...summer is 2 wks away. I love technical SX style stuff. Later,

Garrett

Oh yeah, got my carb parts in, the bike is back together, can't wait to hit the new track! I rejetted a bit with the 2001 needle and a smaller #45 pilot, it is crisper now, and I will iron out the final settings at the track. Cya guys there!!!

motoman i think you need to call in sick sat haha..

well just finished getting the ol 450 back together.. fresh chain & sprockets & tire

i was asked to go out to the track today for a early ride but didnt get home in time to get bike ready & drive out there... :)

My luck if I took Saturday off, I would meet one of my bosses out there LOL. Everyone who works at the Yamaha dealership rides (go figure :) ) My good friend Matt is getting a new 426 in 2-3wks and I will probably just wait until he gets a bike to go up there. Later,

Garrett