HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
foxkid

Exhaust too loud!

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I installed a Leo Vince X3 on my wr426F. It sounds great but it is too loud. I want too silence it a bit, but I don't know what too do. I stuffed it new material but that doesn't seem to help. Do you have a good and cheap solution for my soundproblem? Can you tell me how i can make a sort of insert or something so it still sounds good but not too loud?

Regards

Fox -kid

Holland

Heb je de turn-down style exhaust baffles gezien? Mischien kan je iets maken.

Ik spreek Nederlands niet zo goed maar ik dacht dat het leuk zou zijn om en reply in het Nederlands to geven. :)

I would like to see some pictures. The size of the opening is about 40mm. I'm thinking of someting to insert.

ddialogue: Je Nederlands is hartstikke goed!! Ik weet niet precies wat turndown Baffles zijn. Zeker een eindstuk dat naar beneden richt. heb je er een voorbeeld foto van?