The 450 cam is in but.....

The bike has developed a new problem. I can't seem to keep the front wheel on the ground. :D :D :D:usa: :usa: :lol::):D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

In case you can't tell, I'm very happy with this mod! So far all I've been able to do is take a few laps up and down the ditch, but I can already tell I'm gonna love this cam! Like everyone says, the bike pulls a little harder but smoother. And the handlebars look so nice with no decomp lever! It's like I have a new bike!

Unfortunately I'm leaving for the weekend so I won't be able to put the bike through its paces for at least another week. :D

A big thanks to all the developers of this mod! :) Also thanks to Vibeguy for making the decomp plugs. Works great and looks sweeeet! :usa:

yz_for_me,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I felt the same way when I put my cam in almost a year ago. Like getting a new bike. Smooth power and power everywhere. Easy to start, no decomp lever, no starting routine and smooth power that lifts the front wheel in every gear....what else could you ask for?!?!? :)

The bike has developed a new problem. I can't seem to keep the front wheel on the ground. :D :D :usa: :usa: :usa::lol::):D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

In case you can't tell, I'm very happy with this mod! So far all I've been able to do is take a few laps up and down the ditch, but I can already tell I'm gonna love this cam! Like everyone says, the bike pulls a little harder but smoother. And the handlebars look so nice with no decomp lever! It's like I have a new bike!

A big thanks to all the developers of this mod! :D Also thanks to Vibeguy for making the decomp plugs. Works great and looks sweeeet! :D

DITTO :)