HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ciqir

WhiteBros e-series question

4 posts in this topic

I've caught a lot of posts that reference the White Brothers E-series exhaust and am wondering if there is only one type. On my XR4hunny there was the s-bend version and a pro-meg version, with the pro-meg getting the edge for performance. So is there both types? And if so does one get the nod for performance?

Thanks--

There are both versions for the 650. I am running the pro meg which allegedly has a bit more top end. I think the pro was about $30 or $40 more. Whether or not it was worht it is hard to say without putting both pipes on the bike and comparing. :)

Right on, thanks for the reply. White Brothers site is down and I was having a hard time finding that info elsewhere.

I'm glad I didn't bid on the s-bend that ended on ebay yesterday! I went for the pro-meg on the 4hunski and will on the BRP too I think.

L8rs--