HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bhracing

automatic clutches, which one

7 posts in this topic

I am considering getting an automatic clutch for my 02 426, The 2 that seem good are "Rekluse" and "Revloc". My question is does anyone have these installed on there bike and how does it work and how is clutch wear? :)

02 426 mine :D

02 tt-r 250 wife

02 kx 65 son

I have the Rekluse , I will say this

Do a search in this forum for (rekluse, zstart or revlock) and read all the reports. I can not say enough anyway its all been said in the ride reports of those owning a zstart

Best Dang Mod I have put on my bike to date

I just finished reserching the rekluse and i am a belever. I was considering the revloc, (only because I know the owner in Denver and he was going to give it to me for 750.00) but it doesnt adjust without taking it apart. The z-start seems to be the choice for me. :D thank you for suggesting the search forum. One question, do you know if they got that rub problem taken care of? I dont want my clutch cover rubbed to death. :)

That you will have to ask Rekluse , the Tech support is Bar None the best.

I have not had the issue on my 2000, I was given 3 gaskets and it works just fine