yz 450 exhaust

I have been looking for a exhaust system for some time now for my 450, I kinda rounded things down to the WB aluminum race, yoshimira ti, and the dr d system. I would like to hear your comments on what you guys are running, and what kind of power gains have been noticed. Also If you have any pics of your systems on your bikes post them.

I have been looking for a exhaust system for some time now for my 450, I kinda rounded things down to the WB aluminum race, yoshimira ti, and the dr d system. I would like to hear your comments on what you guys are running, and what kind of power gains have been noticed. Also If you have any pics of your systems on your bikes post them.

I have the DRD for Sale ! I swapped to the White Bros. It is awesome at all RPM's ?

Heath Voss is running the Yosh Pipe because it gives the bike more bottom sorta smoothing out the power band, the Dr. D is more of a mid range pipe and the White Brothers is better every where. I think the bike hawls in the mid and top end I like the idea of more bottom end.

Yosh??? are you sure looks like he had a White Brother's exhaust on at Pontiac.... ?

voss.jpg

Well you maybe correct, I looked at the photos on his website and at indy he ran the GYTR and at Saint Louis he ran the yosh and then at Daytona it was the GYTR again and now apparently the White Brothers so who knows. All I know is that I wanna get factory parts.

If ever there was a good example that one part doesn't fit all situations best then that would be it! ?

• 1 month later...

I bought the Jardine RT4. It's wild, lots of gain everywhere. It's more violent, but I like that. I added the 47T rear to smooth things out. The Jardine is light, nicely crafted, not very long and is stupidly loud. I like the obnoxious dB, but others [@#$%&*!] about it. I think it's 104! If I bought another pipe, I'd consider Cr D, FMF, Pro Circuit and maybe even look at the DEP.

Vet28