HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tom00013

Selling My BRP

7 posts in this topic

Selling my BRP. Looking for a local buyer or someone willing to come and get it. If you're in the midwest and feel like taking a drive to save some $$$ email me. Typical uncorking with all stock parts and quicksilver. Like new, no time to ride-less than 200 miles on odometer. Would rather sell it online to someone on the forum who knows what this is than deal with a bunch of knuckleheads on the phone using ads in the paper. Also have a DR350 thats going too. Email me only if you're interested. Price is well below what they are going for used online and in the paper ads. sampson00013@yahoo.com

A lot of interest in quicksilver-just pulled it off and the 13t sprocket and XR's only case saver. First decent offer for the quicksilver and the sprocket/case saver gets them. I will sell them seperate. I have pics of both items if interested. email sampson00013@yahoo.com

I bought this Carb. Got it at 10:02am, was riding at 10:58am. I love it! now I gotta get my rear tire put on!

Love this carb! Hesitation gone gone gone!

Been grinning all day!! :awww::lol: :lol: :thumbsup::lol: :lol:

Good guy ta do bus. with. All was just as he said!

Well at least the guy who out bid me on ebay for this carb is a TT member. That eases the pain somewhat. :thumbsup: Think of me out there on the trail in need of CPR because my bike dumped over :awww: