Utah Report: Indy, Give us the scoop on your trip!

The trip was great! :D 60 degree weather and no rain other than some spitting. Traction was the best I have seen it. :usa: Spring time is a better time to go than the fall! You have to Dual Sport to get into some of the Parks if you want to catch some scenery. I got lucky and the Jeep Safari really wasnt springing into full action until the easter weekend. Trails were full of the usual mountain bikes but they really dont get in the way. We hit Moab Rim, Slick Rock, Pritchett Canyon/Behind The Rocks, Poison Spider/Golden Spike, Kane Creek Canyon was a blast again, Dual sported White Rim Road in Canyonlands National Park with some great trails down to the Colorado/Green River, Monitor/Merimac, and hit the White Wash Sand Dunes for some roosting fun. :D Missed the trails around the peak of Mount Peale due to too much snow. ? You guys that havent been from the midwest should plan to go in the fall or spring before the enviornmentalists take over and shut everything down eventually. :usa: You guys that live in Utah have it made! :D

We have got to get a TT Safari going there in the fall and spring. It would be cool to see a convoy of TT members riding in Moab! :D David Dialogue what do you think? Cool video David!

The weather was great! Mid 70's and breezy. Not too many mtn. bikers to deal with this time around and we were inbetween jeep weekends and holidays. Man I love Moab in the springtime. ?Moab Video

I'm sorry....were you wanting to hear from Indy?! :D :D :D:usa:

Same reply from me. But no video. However I ride and I look just like ddialogue (just a little lighter). :D

Dan, you really need to try the San Rafael Swell next time. There's some great riding over there.

When are you going to be in Colorado to ride with your brother?

Thanks John. I am coming in early June most likely the week of the 7th. I will PM you when I have the dates firmed up. ?

We have got to get a TT Safari going there in the fall and spring. It would be cool to see a convoy of TT members riding in Moab! :D David Dialogue what do you think? Cool video David!

Indy,

I am SO there! I'm just waiting for you to firm up your October dates so I can make plans. I think it would be great to have a Moab TT ride (similar to what they had back in 2000 or 2001.)

Guess I'm gonna have to finally break down and buy some TT fender stickers. ?

Video is David Dialogue! :D The first week in October is as good as any weekend. Get out there ready to ride on Friday morning the 1st of October and ride for 4 days! Lets just do it! :D All TT members post your desire to make a big TT Safari in Moab. I guess we all need to promote this site by making sure we all have fresh TT fender decals. ?

Why didn't the DRZ dude jump of the little cliff??? :D

Well, I watched Dave go off and then complain about his wrists

hurting. It was a hard hit.

Actually, that's a 7-foot drop-off and the rear spring on my DRZ is a

5.3kg and way too soft for my weight...

A 5.7kg rear spring is next on my upgrade list ?

Who is who in the video?

I'm on the WR450 (ddialogue), N7SLC is on the yellow DRZ, Landon (can't remember his TT name) is on the DRZ S, Sean is on the XR400 (can't remember his TT name either) and MrMoto is on the KTM (yeah, that's him WALKING his bike down stuff I was jumping off of!! :D :D)

Sorry we didn't have more of the technical type riding in the video but hey...we're kids at heart and we love to play! ?