HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spodeboy

White Bros Carbon Pro exhaust and carb settings?

5 posts in this topic

..... I just installed the stated exhaust system. Any suggestions on carb settings? Fuel screw etc.? 03YZF450.

.....I can say that with the stock header and a PC T-4 slip on, I got popping under deceleration. More than I heard from other YZF's Just enought irritate me into attempting to dial it in. I had read some where that if I adjust the fuel screw it remedies the situation? Any infor would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, -Spode.

It works fine stock although you may want to lower clip one position(raise needle). The popping can be from mid pipe section breathing too much air due to incomplete sealing.

I love mine........ :)

...yeah, I am familiar with that scenario regarding the pipe juncture. However, this kit says "No clamp needed". Have you sealed yours? If not, works fine?

Thanks bro.

-Spode.