HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mulisha00

A stinking two stroke question

2 posts in this topic

I know you guys love when we post here but you always have the best info.

What is the best for a 2001 yz 250

pipe

silencer

sprocket set up

carb settings.

I just bought the bike and its bone stock now. I have a friend that rides a crf450 with pipe and were side by side right now. I'm trying to get and edge. Thanks thumpers and the other two smokers that browse the forum

oh yeah another ? I just ran the [@#$%&*!] out of the bike racing through field with my bud and when i shut the bike down a little but steady amount of smoke continued to come from the pipe for about two minutes. I pushed the kickstarter down a couple of times to clear it out but it just kept coming. It would be as much as if you put a lit cigarette in the silencer and the smoke came out. I repack the silencer and have yet to ride it. has anybody had this before and what was the problem/solution.

thanks again :):D