Price of an 04 WR450?

I tested a 2004 WR450F today and boy was I impressed. ?

I was quoted $5,800 + $350 tax + $11 title = $6,161 US total.

Yamaha also has 3.9% simple interest for 24 months if you Buy with their Credit Card. The Minimum monthly payment is $145 a month of which $20 goes to Interest and $125 towards the Principal. I will pay it off in the 23rd month. The rate jumps to over 10% after the 24th month. But a great deal for less than 24 months. :D

I'm in Michigan.

My 2005 C6 Z06 with 500 HP will run about $70,000. :D

In the meantime I will have to suffer with my 425+ HP Trans Am. :D

111_1187_1.jpg

Z06, dont you also get 200 bucks back on the promo?? I guess that would come off the price (5800) in your example, right?

I guess the price I got today wasnt bad then, 5,700 plus tax and stuff. Total was 6,264.

I tested a 2004 WR450F today and boy was I impressed. :D

I was quoted $5,800 + $350 tax + $11 title = $6,161 US total.

Yamaha also has 3.9% simple interest for 24 months if you Buy with their Credit Card. The Minimum monthly payment is $145 a month of which $20 goes to Interest and $125 towards the Principal. I will pay it off in the 23rd month. The rate jumps to over 10% after the 24th month. But a great deal for less than 24 months. ?

I'm in Michigan.

My 2005 C6 Z06 with 500 HP will run about $70,000. :D

In the meantime I will have to suffer with my 425+ HP Trans Am. :D

The price I got included the so-called rebate. Yamaha ad says "UP" to $200 but not directed at any one bike.

In my area West Michigan most dealers have SOLD out their allocations of WR450's for the year. Most have to do a dealer search to find one. In addition they are all charging full MSRP of $6,399. If I wait any longer I won't find one and I would have to pay full price if I do.

I figured that I would rather support my local dealer who gave me a decent price of $600 off for a bike that was in stock and he let me ride it for about 20 minutes around his property. I'd be willing to drive 2-3 hours to save $400 or more but not much further than that.

Mac

Lake Hill Motors, no hassle. Pay em and load it up $5499. They are near Corinth, Ms.

I'm guessing that price does NOT include Sales TAX. ?

Still a good price though.

My dealer is charging $5,800 without Tax, not too much more.

Mac

MSRP is $6399 (US) and dealers make about 10% on these is all. So unless they are getting some kind of kickback fromt he manufacturer like they do at years end models, its tough to get too much off of MSRP, but it doesnt hurt to try. As a dealer tech, I can tell you the best times to buy are close to the end of a month. Many times, they have incentives if the meet a goal, also, when the next models roll out, usually about the end of August is another great time or year end in December inventory reduction. In August and December, the manufacturer usually gives them some money back to allow them a little more wiggle room.