Needed Suspension Shop in Michigan.........

Anyone have a reputable suspension shop I can call in regards to doing my forks in Michigan? I appreciate your help.

gaurds

>> guards :)

You don't like your Wyatt suspension?

I just had my suspension done by Tony at AAT-MX in Lapeer. I went there based on the recommendation of a couple friends and was not disappointed. Tony's a very easy guy to work with, and spends a great deal of time making sure he understands where and how you ride the bike. He's also very cool in that he doesn't try to sell you mods or packages you don't need. Worth checking out: AAT-MX

Matt Crown Racing, MCR does fine work. He is a multi time state champ and races what he sells. He is just south of Lapeer in Metamora, Mi.

Love the Wyatt suspension. It's amazing. Eats everything up. Just not having any luck with the stock .48's in the forks. Blowing seals everytime I ride. Just wanted to find someone to do the work for me up here in MI becasue I'm 2nd guessing myself about putting in the seal on my own. I'd love to send them to him, but dont want to sacrifice the ship time. I think I'm going to have AAP do them. Alot of recommendations and they are linked on the suspension network with Wyatt. :)

JMC Suspension Jeff McFarland

http://www.jmcsuspension.com

(734)-854-6067

he's the hot ticket around here right now, he's always coming up with new trick ideas and materials. he's got a sweet anti-bottoming system. give him a call, he'll be glad to talk to you about anything. he's in Lambertville, Michigan

about 15 miles south of Dundee

tell him Ben Mens sent ya :)

Roger's Motorsports

Race Tech Suspensions

5094 N. Mulliken

Charlotte MI

517-543-1960

Thanks everyone. :)