(2) 2004 Honda's and A 2004 YZ450f...WRITE A CAPTION

l77722.jpg

"Chief, Me and Zeke ain't had but a case ah beer each last evening, and sud'n'ly a BIG BRIGHT LIGHT come out sky, right over there. There wuz laser beams and all kinds ah science fission goin on, and after it waz all over these three alien vee-ah-calls were standin right here. The red ones is naked as you can see, but the blue one looks ready to rock."

jim aka the wrooster

'01 wr250f

l77722.jpg

Citing advances in manufacturing technologies, representatives of Honda and Yamaha announced that motocross bikes had become so cheap to manufacture that folks were buying them up and using them for very odd purposes. For example, in the photo above, three bikes are being used as a sundial. It's 9:43am.

jim aka the wrooster

'01 wr250f

l77722.jpg

Convinced of the superiority of their products, the ACME Blue Bike Stand Company kicks off it's long term all weather test against the industry standard silver bikestands.

jim aka the "i'm starting to reach now" wrooster

'01 wr250f

You aint gonna win nothing but here is a chance to express your creative/sick minds.

PS: It is also on the CRF450 forum

Write a caption for this picture

l77722.jpg

Boys, Will you kindly move those two red toys. You are bringing the value of my bike.

Yeah the red is giving me a big eye sore!

You aint gonna win nothing but here is a chance to express your creative/sick minds.

PS: It is also on the CRF450 forum

Write a caption for this picture

l77722.jpg

Boys, Will you kindly move those two red toys. You are bringing the value of my bike.

l77722.jpg

After a long cold winter, the MX bikes emerge from their hibernation to begin foraging for trophies. The first order of business though is to establish a pecking order among the pack to determine who will get the best trophies. Recognizing the dominance of the Yamaha, the Hondas must turn away, red with embarrassment. They know they will have to settle for the leftovers all summer long.