HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gal

AIR BUBBLES IN RADIATOR?

3 posts in this topic

I REPLACED THE COOLING LIQUID IN MY RADIATOR. IS THERE A SPECIAL WAY TO TAKE OUT ALL THE AIR BUBBLES FROM THE SYSTEM ? I SAW THE MANUAL AND THE ONLY THING I SAW IS TO REFFIL AND LEAVE THE LOWER BOLT OIF THE WATER PUMP OPEN TILL THERE IS NO BUBBLES .

HOW DO U GUYS DO IT?

Follow the manual and I'm sure you'll be fine. I don't think these motors have any places where air will get "stuck" so I'd just fill it, run it for a couple of minutes and then check it after it's cooled to see if it needs to be topped off. Just my $.02. :)

Ditto to Sir Thumpy

I just replaced it also, mixed 50/50 and left the cap off for a couple of minutes while the Collant circulated. All is OK

BTW

Great Job on your Heli Fix to the Decomp :)

Plus, The Fork is a bit concerning on your method, That is an area you want to keep in tip top and use the correct tools.....