HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

PIX POSTING

5 posts in this topic

having raced the old yellow YZ's, they have a real special place in my heart. I would love to have the Hannah kit. Just too much change and not enough return for now.

------------------

'99 WZ with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action (and then fixed by me), OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat, carb mods by Jim Dean, Andy in OZ, & Sir "Taffy" from Jolly Old England, AMA, NESC.

Originally posted by g4racing:

It took me forever to figure out how ppl were posting pix within there msgs.

Then someone on the YZ side posted this site.

So simple Even I can do it!!!!!!!!!!

here it is...........

G4

good luck

Thanks for the info!

Also...

What brand of number plate backgrounds did you use? I have some factory FX ones and they don't cover the whole plate like yours do.

How hard were yours to install. Mine were a royal pain in the @$$!!! Especially the right side. That bulge for the exhaust really screwed things up. Hell, the left side wasn't much easier.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

------------------

YZ A

'96 YZ 125

'99 YZ 250

'01 YZ250F

Sharp bike, I love the Retro Yz thing. I use to ride an IT 250 for years so the Blue and white is fine with me, plus it strikes fear into the hearts of all who see it wich is cool.