HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sliderbkt

Anyone tried the D&D system?

6 posts in this topic

I can get a full system from my local bike shop at a good price. It looks a lot like the Dr.D system, it is stepped. It also looks much lighter than the stock system. I know that Thunder Alley and the Dr.D systems are the best, but I wonder if this system will compare. Any thoughts?

A friend had a full D&D exhaust on his ZX-7 years ago. It seemed well made and had a really nice sound... I don't know how this would help you with a 426 though, maybe just a little company history..

i worked at a shop. i never saw a dirt bike one but the street bike ones were the cheapest crap out there

I looked at again, and there are a few notes that I made. 1 it has an obviously larger diameter through the pipe. Maybe too much? Too little backpressure may reduce torque. 2 the muffler is very small, so it will be very loud. The build quality looks nice. But I don't have any info as to whether it is lighter or where it adds power if any. But, since I can get it at a good price it may be worth it, although I think I would be better off with a Thunder Alley.

[ May 03, 2002: Message edited by: sliderbkt ]