HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RidenRed

2002 YZ426F with lots of extras for sale!!!!!!!!

6 posts in this topic

*********CAN DELIVER ANYWHERE IN THE US FOR $150**********

Come on. Someone has to want this sick bike. It is sitting in my garage collecting dust! I want to sell it or trade it for a 84 or newer Toyota Pickup or 4Runner that is set up for rock crawling. This is what the bike has:

THUNDER ALLEY Full System Pipe (pipe was ceramic coated when bought brand new)

Full Works Race Tech Suspension with Gold Valves

Pro-Tapers

Applied Tripple Clams

NStyles V2 Graffic Kit and Seat Cover

FMF Roost Gaurds (not in picture)

Braided Front Brake Line (honda style around the inside of the front fork leg)

Dunlop 756 Front and Rear

Renthal Gearing

DID Gold Chain

DSP Extra Wide Foot Pegs

Excel Wheels

Bike is jetted and very fun to ride. Invested about $1500 in parts and suspension work and all parts and work are only 2 months old. VET Owned. Bike was purchased at the end of December. MATICULOUSLY MAINTAINED!!!! BIKE HAS NEVER BEEN RACED. I live in Sacramento, Ca. You can email me and request me to send you detailed photos at: davedevlin@sbcglobal.net. or call to discuss at 530-306-3009. Reduced Price. Was asking $5600 now asking $5400 (530) 672-3009

************** CLICK HERE TO SEE PICTURE********************

[ May 01, 2002: Message edited by: RidenRed ]

[ May 01, 2002: Message edited by: RidenRed ]

[ May 04, 2002: Message edited by: RidenRed ]

[ May 04, 2002: Message edited by: RidenRed ]

LOL Im sure he wants a solid axle toyota if your rock crawling (85' was the last year toyota made a SA truck then it went to IFS) check out www.pirate4x4.com or www.tacomaterritory.com they are 2 good forums (not like TT but still informative). Alot of guys have done SAS on their Tacomas and they turned out great. Later,

Garrett

BTW that is a nice bike...my friend Matt would love to buy it if he can sell his current bike http://mx393.tripod.com/XR400.html (he said he has been talking to you about it VIA email)

Riden-Red-Hard

First your bike:

Nah never mind its to pretty so i picture you with the garage door shut and you sitting on it making sounds like:

Eeeerrrrrrrrr vrroommmmmmm thump eccccccchhhhhhh

Waaaaa-waaaaaaa-waaaaaaaa

As you make believe your stupid ass is really riding it.

Ya know I knew a kid about your age once let see 12 maybe 13

He put a pic of Rachel Welch on his number plate, You sure sound familure...............

Anyway Look moron, take a pill or check back in with mommy and see if din din is ready

XOXOXOXO

Your Bud Ego