HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
finglan

Michigan Riders.....

10 posts in this topic

I am thking my wife and son to Michigan to ride from June 22 to June 30th. We are staying in Grayling. If anyone wants to ride I would be glad to get out w/someone that I can get it out of second gear with. I

Hey Fing,

Are ya coming in June? are you going to bring your buddy?

Bill

------------------

97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards , Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Cycra Pro-Bend hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC, Rausch Creek MXC, Tower City Trail Riders.

Don't think I can make it down in June, it is too close to my vacation to get more time off. My buddy moved to Ohio and is selling his bike...that bastard!

Fingland,

Don't give up on me man. I know I am busier than a one armed paper hanger right know but I ain't ever moving to Ohio. I am a bastard every now and then though just ask my wife!. The bike is running like a bear so far and I finally got all my gear to ride safe :)

------------------

'00 WR 400

UNCORKED, YZ TIMED

SNORKEL & LID REMOVED

STOP TRIMMED

About 1/2 dozen of us guys from Illinois are coming to Michigan for the first time , June 14 - 16th. We are going to camp out near the trails in Luther, Michigan. We have no idea if we have chosen the right area for a first visit, so any feedback would be appreciated. If anyone would like to meet up with a group of 30 somethings, who like 1 or 2 beers (but not party animals), and who are "C" riders that just enjoy trail riding, let me know.

It would be great to hear about any Michigan trails that you guys enjoy riding and would recommend.

be prepared for whoops,whoops,whoops.

and then after that more whoops!!!!!!

there is some good riding up by wolverine,

there are 3 loops of single track riding,

a good place to camp is the weber lake

state forest campground,the trails are

kind of whooped out in places, but most

everything is in michigan. alot of good scenery though.

1 person likes this