YZ skid plate

hey guys whats a good aftermarket skid plate brand...looking for a website now, the one that covers your entire bottem frame and has holes in the front to aid in engine cooling, its thicker metal as well than stock...what are some companies that make that?? i know moose makes one but its not like the ones ive seen...with the holes...

I currently run the Devol for my YZF. It fit perfect, looks great, price is right and the oil hole is actually functional! I got rocked by meteors at the last couple of races and the skid plate was no worst for ware. A footpeg put a nice ding in the skidplate right below the shifter, but that’s a whole different story.

Check it out here -----> Devol Racing

Look under "products" then "skidplates"

I know this is not what you are looking for, but have you checked into Works Connection? I really like their skid plate. It is much better than the stock one. It covers a bit of the frame, but it does not have holes to aid cooling. You could take a hole saw or drill bit to it if you had to. Overall it is a really good skid plate.

hey that devol skid plate looks sweet....so it covers the entire bottom..frame rails as well??

Love my e-line carbon fiber!!

CRD make a trick looking polished bashplate with holes in it. It might be the one you are thinking of? There was a product review on ThumperTalk's homepage, not sure if the link is still here though....

Take a look at this one from TT Sponsor, Rooster Performance.

YZF-SP-1.jpg

Click here for more info.

If you have any questions, let me know. TT'ers get a discount! :)