** Utah riders, cherry creek 10:00 on Saturday **

** Utah riders, cherry creek 10:00 on Saturday **

While we're waiting for the snow to melt in the mountains, let's go ride the desert. We'll meet at the usual spot.

If you haven't come with us before, go straight past the little sahara entrance sign (one going to the ranger station). Keep following the road... it'll turn into a dirt road... keep going... you'll go through a cattle guard... keep going... you'll go through another cattle guard followed by a fork in the road. Take the left fork. Go another 300 yards and on the left side in the rather large staging area, you'll see my white dodge with a KTM in the back.

Everybody who's coming chime in. Dave, Bill, Doug, Dan, Danny(r1superstar), John(blackie), Chris(where've you been)? And any anybody else looking for a good ride.

- Eric

Eric,

Sorry, I've been the lost soul this spring. You know, new business and all, things have been real busy (just the way I like it). Anyway, I'm about to swing back into the saddle again. BUT...NOT this weekend! Are you kidding me, you're taking your life into your hands going to Cherry Creek on Easter weekend. I stopped heading down that way on Easter weekend many years ago and don't plan on starting again now. Too many near misses. Even if you can avoid the drunks you may not be able to avoid being T-boned at a trail crossing. However, I do wish you guys a fun (and safe) trip. Let me know when you go again.

Doug

Easter weekend ?. Seems that as long as you stay high in the hills you can avoid most riders. That's what I'm hoping anyways. If I get t-boned, you can give me a big I-told-you-so... and it won't be my first time :D.

Can't make it this weekend Eric. Gotta change the oil and richen up

the pilot circuit. Rear tire is bald and I have a new one on order.

Been riding down there since I was a pup, and Easter Weekend is a

weekend that I avoid like the plague. They kill a couple of people

every year, it seems.

Wish the snow would melt up high, Hobble Creek is calling to us...

Dammit!!!! My bike is still busted.............. I'm waiting to see if yamaha will help me out before I try to fix the head. :D?:D :D

Give up Chris and fix the darn thing. Yamaha doesn't care about you

or any other Yamaha off-road vehicle owner.

Nice product, lousy customer service. Go figure.

David, Looks like this ride's a bust ?.

Next weekend is the WORCS race in Price. The following weekend I'll be riding the Cainsville/Hanksville area with family :D. Maybe May 15th we should try Stansbury? I'll bet it's doable by then.

-Eric

Seems almost anti-climatic after just coming back from Moab and Ten Mile Wash. Have fun though! ?

Eric,

I cant make it either. Teaching class this Saturday.

"ddialogue",

My cell phone had no reception in Moab. John and I wanted to hook up but couldn't. We probably rode past you and did not even realize it (since we have not met yet).

Moab was great!

We did Monitor/Merrimac, and Poison Spider Mesa.

Behind the rocks, and another one Friday (forgot which one).

Flat Pass, Steel Bender, and Slick Rock Saturday.

Total miles was approx. 110.

Oh the wash, when can we go back? ?:D :D

It was great hooking up with you and THANKS for the demo on your bike. I really like the gas-n-go feature.

My buddy Scott did a bit more damage than what we thought. He did break his collar bone, his arm and his wrist. He is out for a few weeks.

I really think that we need to get a TT ride in Moab this fall. Any thoughts or second the motion.

:D