Edelbrock tuning, please help,NOW WITH DYNOJET! last page=)

this is what i got on the dynojet, they had to change to the biggest needle, the most they got out of the bike was 59,7hp but then bike ran lean, so an even bigger needle is needed for that.

www.pir8.info/dyn1_.jpg

www.pir8.info/dyn2_.jpg

I have a question also. I have an XR400R and until last month my Edelbrock Pumper Carb was working fine. Unfortunately, something seems to have gone out of adjustment and I'm having difficulties figuring out how to re-establish the stock settings. I've taken the a carburetor apart and I think the float height is off a bit. My spec. sheet does not provide me any information regarding what the height should be.

Does anyone know what the float height spec should be?

Thanks!

Eric

What were the symptoms of your problem?

I have a question also. I have an XR400R and until last month my Edelbrock Pumper Carb was working fine. Unfortunately, something seems to have gone out of adjustment and I'm having difficulties figuring out how to re-establish the stock settings. I've taken the a carburetor apart and I think the float height is off a bit. My spec. sheet does not provide me any information regarding what the height should be.

Does anyone know what the float height spec should be?

Thanks!

Eric