HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimFurryBalls

Countdown to 1,000!

3 posts in this topic

I just looked at my post #'s today and I have 10 more to go til 1,000! Man, I feel old now! Gee, I remember being a "newbie" like it was yesterday. . . my first '02 yzf426, questions like "What's the BK mod? What's the best oil to use?" Then I got my '03 YZF 450 and the questions turned into answers. Now I have my '04 CRF 450 and I'm back to asking questions again! So three bikes, one badly sprained ankle, a separated shoulder, sprained neck, bad wrist, and a stiff back later, I'm on the verge of another "high" in my career. Sniff, sniff. Was it all worth it? Hell yah! :)

Well, I've been thinking about that. Maybe buy some land in Utah, go into realestate, or retire to some tropic island in Hawaii. . . :):D