Ben500RR-S

RR-S turn signals, how, utterly, pathetic.

22 posts in this topic

Thanks for all the replies all.  

I ordered a set of the Tuff Lites, $78 shipped.  I like that they are "tuff", LED and look to be sealed up good so that mud/dirt doesn't get inside the light, and that the lenses are even replaceable.  

The brake-side rear turnsignal has even lost its lame nub so it has permanently popped out of its socket with no way to get it  to stay in place so that blinker is in at an angle.  It is no wonder Beta has revisted the turn signals for 2018.  

I also ordered some amber reflective stickers as I had one reflector smashed off-thiankfully it took the brunt of the rock, and the other one was ready to just fall off.  The decals should blend right in with the gold fork tubes.  

Edited by Ben500RR-S

My dealer, Dan at Motoxotica, was nice enough to spare me from the misery that is stock Beta signals by installing Husky signals on my bike, front & rear, prior to picking up.  I have since, installed Tusk flush mounts in rear & an LED flasher relay.  No problems at all.  I should probably send the Husky rears back to him for some other more needy Beta owner.  Thanks Dan!  I appreciate your efforts to minimize issues & keep customers happy.

1 person likes this