Props to Broc Tickle

Ya i am a total fan. He is a super solid dude who appreciates his ride and i know the team feels lucky to have him. Isn't he kinda the set up guy the team as well. I thought iread somewhere he really understands bike set up.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Cigaro said:

We know how to ride ruts out here in the Midwest. And that's usually because they rip the tracks up and then over water it always...

I know, why is that? My brother and law and i will go out when then stupid water truck is out just to lay down lines before anyone else does (i know totally selfish) but then we are stuck in the pits scraping mud for an hour. No fun

On 6/19/2017 at 4:19 PM, Cigaro said:

We know how to ride ruts out here in the Midwest. And that's usually because they rip the tracks up and then over water it always...

like to blame them on being lazy.. they dump to much water at one time and forget it for the rest of the day.  It seems like when amateur ride, the work it way to deep, and pump the water on and head to the hot dog/beer tent for the rest of the day.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Havingfun said:

like to blame them on being lazy.. they dump to much water at one time and forget it for the rest of the day.  It seems like when amateur ride, the work it way to deep, and pump the water on and head to the hot dog/beer tent for the rest of the day.  

Ha! Yup, 2nd moto's would be blue groove in some spots...

Edited by Cigaro
  • Like 2