2016 450F maps

So I just picked up the tuner for my 450 and I trying to find maps that work for my bike. Now I am running the FMF 4.1 exhaust so the MAPS that Yamaha provides I'm guessing won't work properly, as I understand it the silencer does lean things out a bit. I have found the one that was put together from MotoCross action mag that is specific to my year and pipe but not tried running it yet.

Was hoping someone has found a way to tweak those suggested tunes from Yamaha running an aftermarket silencer, I'm sure everyone would really love to have different tunes ready for different conditions.

I've searched here some and not finding what I was hoping to based on search string "2016 450F maps"...

On Sun Jun 18 2017 at 5:01 PM, Wrfrk said:

So I just picked up the tuner for my 450 and I trying to find maps that work for my bike. Now I am running the FMF 4.1 exhaust so the MAPS that Yamaha provides I'm guessing won't work properly, as I understand it the silencer does lean things out a bit. I have found the one that was put together from MotoCross action mag that is specific to my year and pipe but not tried running it yet.

Was hoping someone has found a way to tweak those suggested tunes from Yamaha running an aftermarket silencer, I'm sure everyone would really love to have different tunes ready for different conditions.

I've searched here some and not finding what I was hoping to based on search string "2016 450F maps"...

The Maps from yamaha should work great with that muffler.