Krannie McKranface

So Cal Beta Mechanic

14 posts in this topic

Who is the most savy Beta shop in SoCal ?

Still having hanging minor hanging idle and clutch disengagement issues, and I want to work with someone with knowedge and experience.

TIA

I heard some dude named Krannie McKranface was pretty knowledgeable.

Oh, real mechanic, not e-mechanic :p

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Borgschulze said:

I heard some dude named Krannie McKranface was pretty knowledgeable.

Oh, real mechanic, not e-mechanic :p

I am a z-z-z-mechanic. I wrench in my sleep.

Off topic what is SoCal ??? Seen it before never got it. Is it Southern California ? 

2 people like this

5 hours ago, MartyMOOSE said:

Off topic what is SoCal ??? Seen it before never got it. Is it Southern California ? 

Yes. NorCal is northern California. 

1 person likes this

So is there competition between NorCal ans SoCal like "those dirty two headed southern's" and vice versa for the North or are you all one big happy Cal family.

2 people like this

24 minutes ago, MartyMOOSE said:

So is there competition between NorCal ans SoCal like "those dirty two headed southern's" and vice versa for the North or are you all one big happy Cal family.

We are one big happy family. Born and raised here. It's one of the best places in the world to live! The riding areas are epic....

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, MartyMOOSE said:

So Cal is an abbreviation for a state of mind, " Sooooo Cali-Forn-ia ", coined by Govenor Arnold, back in the day.

Posted (edited)

So Cal, Cen-Cal, Nor-Cal... Many wished the place would divide but the liberals are everywhere now... And Bchris, you must love Moonbeam and his cosmic energy. Remember, if you are a wage earning california, he thinks you are a .......... 

Sell the house, move to AZ. Use all proceeds to live off. Retire, move to AZ, spend all money traveling. Tax base and COL just got cut in half. Oh, and buy a RR300 2 stroke, and plate it for DS to connect trails that are just as good (if not better) and just as much (if not more) open land than CA. Yah... CA rocks, been here my whole life. 

Edited by P84ONE

Do hit up George at Uptite.  He's good.  Leave a message as he may still be splitting time between 2 shops.

He's the best in SoCal. 

I live in SoCal.   Originally raised in L.A.  (Lower Alabama, that is...)  :usa: (no confederate flag so this one has to do)

1 person likes this

On 6/19/2017 at 11:10 PM, MFGamesta said:

Do hit up George at Uptite.  He's good.  Leave a message as he may still be splitting time between 2 shops.

He's the best in SoCal. 

I live in SoCal.   Originally raised in L.A.  (Lower Alabama, that is...)  :usa: (no confederate flag so this one has to do)

He's all moved in to the new shop. 

1 person likes this