Trailryder42

Klim pant sizing

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Between Klim pant sizes, does everything below the waistband also change in size? Like the amount of material in the ass and thighs? Anyone know?

I'm currently wearing 34 Dakars with the side velcro adjusters tightend to the max. Was thinking of buying a new pair of the Mojaves, but in size 32. Thinking the waist should fit about the same with its side adjusters set to normal. If the ass, thigh and hips are smaller accordingly, the girls might see that I actually DO have an ass in there somewhere. lol

Edited by Trailryder42

Between the 38 and 36 mojaves I noticed that the reinforced knee area sits lower on my leg with the 38's vs the 36 size and that I have less of a bubble butt with the size 36.

On 6/16/2017 at 0:01 PM, Trailryder42 said:

Between Klim pant sizes, does everything below the waistband also change in size? Like the amount of material in the ass and thighs? Anyone know?

I'm currently wearing 34 Dakars with the side velcro adjusters tightend to the max. Was thinking of buying a new pair of the Mojaves, but in size 32. Thinking the waist should fit about the same with its side adjusters set to normal. If the ass, thigh and hips are smaller accordingly, the girls might see that I actually DO have an ass in there somewhere. lol

Not sure where you ride, but I have been riding offroad for 42 years and I would bet the number of women that I have seen riding motorcycles in that time are less than 20 and they were all with husbands, boyfriends, dads etc.  Maybe if you do track riding its a different story...but not sure showing off your ass in offroad riding pants should factor much into the decision.