HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bambislayer

Oakley Tearoffs

4 posts in this topic

I know this is stupid, but I cannot seem to find anywhere on the net that has Oakley tearoffs for my goggles. I have O frames which are a year or two old. If anyone knows please tell me!

I just ordered new lenses for my O-frame goggles from Bob's Cycle Supply. They're not in their catalogs (on-line or print) but they had them in stock when I called. They should have the tear-offs as well.

[ April 25, 2002: Message edited by: skthom2320 ]

Be sure to clarify with the clerk whether you have the "new" oakleys or the "old" Oakleys. They changed the design I want to say sometime in 2000 or 2001.

For what it's worth I think Pro-Vue (correct spelling?) has tear offs for all of the major brands at a fraction of the "normal" price. I see their ads in MXA all the time.