phyto

Marzocchi 48mm XTrainer Fork Kit

31 posts in this topic

Tom and the gang at Sierra are great guys and their customer service is awesome.  But some Beta parts offered by Boano are 1/2 or less price than those purchased from USA dealers.  For example: A Beta kickstart kit for the Xtrainer is $412 + shipping from Sierra.  The same kit from Boano is only $245, including expedited DHL 3-day shipping to the USA.

2 people like this

10 minutes ago, wwguy said:

Tom and the gang at Sierra are great guys and their customer service is awesome.  But some Beta parts offered by Boano are 1/2 or less price than those purchased from USA dealers.  For example: A Beta kickstart kit for the Xtrainer is $412 + shipping from Sierra.  The same kit from Boano is only $245, including expedited DHL 3-day shipping to the USA.

Couldn't agree more, I've quoted Tom @ Sierra some of Boano prices and he meets their pricing, but ya gotta call, not email..... It's a game everywhere theses days with parts. But they for the most part are damn safe USA company to deal with.  

I've ordered a couple of stuff from Tom and the Sierra crew and was always happy with  service.  Haven't had much experience with Boano directly 

1 hour ago, wwguy said:

wow interesting.. I never knew that.. I guess it's bypassing the middle man.

1 hour ago, wwguy said:

1 hour ago, Mark-us-B said:

Couldn't agree more, I've quoted Tom @ Sierra some of Boano prices and he meets their pricing, but ya gotta call, not email..... It's a game everywhere theses days with parts. But they for the most part are damn safe USA company to deal with.  

Even better for me, I get to ride with them sometimes! It's worth mentioning that Tom also set up a pit to help all the Beta racers at the Virginia City Grand Prix. Great dudes for sure! 

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I guess it's coming...Everything is new..

Beta%20AB-10046.jpg

Beta XTrainer BPS-K9 Fork Cartridge Kit
[AB-10046]

price$386.99

Product Description

Expected by 7/1, pre-order for earliest delivery.

Introducing the new XTrainer Cartridge Kit for the stock forks on all year XTrainers! This is the BPS-K9 Fork Kit from Italy that many of you have been asking about. The BPS-K9 Fork Kit was developed thanks to the cooperation between Beta and RI6V Suspension, who produces the standard fork. It adds a cartridge and compression damping adjuster (on the left fork leg).

The new cartridge kit, with its progressive system specifically developed by Beta, enables the XTrainer to tackle a much wider range of riding.

Benefits:
-Suitable for all riding types
-More stable at speed, increased control with the same comfort
-Improved front wheel grip and stability, with better absorption of big bumps

Note: Spring sold separately, see the Beta XTrainer Spring Chart to determine the correct rate for your riding weight, and then the Beta XTrainer Fork Spring to order it please.

"After 500 plus miles of testing, high speed control and big bump absorption are much improved yet they're still just as good in the rocks!" Scott - Sierra BMW & Beta Service Manager

Dimensional weight listed

Beta Original Parts

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

1 hour ago, hawaiidirtrider said:

I guess it's coming...Everything is new..

Beta%20AB-10046.jpg

[AB-10046]

price$386.99

Product Description

Expected by 7/1, pre-order for earliest delivery.

Introducing the new XTrainer Cartridge Kit for the stock forks on all year XTrainers! This is the BPS-K9 Fork Kit from Italy that many of you have been asking about. The BPS-K9 Fork Kit was developed thanks to the cooperation between Beta and RI6V Suspension, who produces the standard fork. It adds a cartridge and compression damping adjuster (on the left fork leg).

The new cartridge kit, with its progressive system specifically developed by Beta, enables the XTrainer to tackle a much wider range of riding.

Benefits:
-Suitable for all riding types
-More stable at speed, increased control with the same comfort
-Improved front wheel grip and stability, with better absorption of big bumps

Note: Spring sold separately, see the Beta XTrainer Spring Chart to determine the correct rate for your riding weight, and then the Beta XTrainer Fork Spring to order it please.

"After 500 plus miles of testing, high speed control and big bump absorption are much improved yet they're still just as good in the rocks!" Scott - Sierra BMW & Beta Service Manager

Dimensional weight listed

Beta Original Parts

cheers for posting this.

28 minutes ago, phyto said:

cheers for posting this.

ohio's link.. I just made it easier to see.

I ended up going through my dealer for this. According to him, it's a back-ordered item. Going to get the Fox shock as well. Can't wait.

1 person likes this