HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
endurodog

03 WR fixed!!

12 posts in this topic

Well almost fixed. Just got contacted, they said I will be getting the up grade fix to 04 parts, at a shop. They will pay for it. They told me to pick a shop and let them know and they will get it set up. When I asked if others were gonna get this fix they stated it was because I made the right contacts and the others they were unaware of. Nice guy, really wants to help sounds like to me.

Good for you, I sent a package to Yamaha Canada, just in case I need some backup documentation later. I have only run my bike a couple of times and I always kick it. When it warms up maybe the button will work.

What was your failure history?

Thanks

Who are the "right" contacts? I never had a failure so I bought the parts myself (still waiting). I believe you are the first one without trouble to get the fix on Yamaha 's dime. Let us in on the secret :)

Mike

The right contact is 1-800-April-fools Sorry I just couldn't resist. :):D :D

That's just mean... :D

Jeez I'm niave!

The Wife gets me every year, and now the Internet!

I hope to see this message globally when it isn't April #$@ Fool's.

:):D :D

FWIW my girlfriend got me first thing in the morning, before I realized what day it was.

:):D :D

FWIW my girlfriend got me first thing in the morning, before I realized what day it was.