Naches Poker Run 2017 ?

I only see that the club has requested a permit for the event . Any update on this available ? Snow levels keeping this event from being June , 25th ? I have taken time off work and would need to quickly change the dates if the event is pushed back . Thanks , Josh . 

• 3 weeks later...

Ok my wife received an email from ken with the dust dodgers and all systems go for the Naches poker run.see yall this weekend, I'll have the 16 foot yamaha banner in my camp.going over friday,if anyone knows the area I'd love to get some riding Saturday.

3 hours ago, mudmixer said:

Ok my wife received an email from ken with the dust dodgers and all systems go for the Naches poker run.see yall this weekend, I'll have the 16 foot yamaha banner in my camp.going over friday,if anyone knows the area I'd love to get some riding Saturday.

I will be over at the Dust Dodgers camp Friday night. Will most likely do a good aggressive ride Sat morning. Leave camp around 9a. Your welcome to join me

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Russ Henry said:

I will be over at the Dust Dodgers camp Friday night. Will most likely do a good aggressive ride Sat morning. Leave camp around 9a. Your welcome to join me

15 hours ago, highmarker said:

look for us Russ, will be camped somewhere

We will be camped ove there somewhere this weekend. Debbie will be picking the spot so I'm not sure where that will be  

I would enjoy catching up with u guys for a good ride on Saturday morning. 

IMG_2623.JPG

2 hours ago, yousk8 said:

Has anybody been over Chinook Pass this year that can report on the conditions? Trying to determine if I should pull the toy hauler over 410 or go around using I-90 and I-82.

You'll have no problem going over Chinook.

Anyone have word about them opening the gate at FS7030?

18 hours ago, mudmixer said:

Hey guys the directions on the nma site is pretty vague, is the fs road off 410?thanks for the help.

Yes. If u are headed east over chinook pass, watch the mile marker posts, just after mile post 92, turn left. 

If u see sawmill flat campground on hywy 410, u have missed the turn. 

I followed the roads and found long meadow (where they do sign up) in google maps. The latitude/longitude are

47.011477, -121.135178

Edited by drooling piston

Yes. If u are headed east over chinook pass, watch the mile marker posts, just after mile post 92, turn left. 
If u see sawmill flat campground on hywy 410, u have missed the turn. 
I followed the roads and found long meadow (where they do sign up) in google maps. The latitude/longitude are
47.011477, -121.135178

Thank u sir

3 hours ago, TigerTanker said:

Russ, if you got your chainsaw handy, perhaps we make a run for Clifty...gotta think that snow and debris can be gone'd 

Thinking I'm going, will be there mid to late afternoon on Friday....forecast is for all aces... nice...

I will be at Long meadow.  I just talked you your new AZ friend Cliff Anderson. Him and his group is going to help me with the AZ charity ride in January

• Like 1

My brain is already over at Little Naches..... dinner meeting tomorrow, breakfast meeting Friday... then I'm gone. Looking at the longer term forecast, better get our bonfire in early.... Think I'll come back to work on Tuesday looking that Monday is gonna be near 90. 

Saturday swim at Lake Wenas!!

2 hours ago, Russ Henry said:

I will be at Long meadow.  I just talked you your new AZ friend Cliff Anderson. Him and his group is going to help me with the AZ charity ride in January

Small world . Cliff used to work on my bikes when i was a kid in AZ .