Anderson?

16 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Anyhow, I don't see it as arrogance on Roczen's part, I see it as someone that always speaks their mind, good or bad.  

This is a trait that is synonymous with arrogance  ----   its not uncommon with the demographic though , young guys with plenty of money that's had everything handed to them since they were 12 -- I'm actually surprised there are not more crybabies out there  

• Like 2

On 5/21/2017 at 10:15 PM, redrider144 said:

Roczen straight up said on national TV that the rear end of the KTM sucked.  His exact words were something like "I told the engineers I needed more comfort in the rear.  That's why I finally switched to Suzuki. "

Where are you getting "We all know it wasn't the bike that he didn't like" from?  Your nether region?  Mog's nether region?

More comfort in the rear? So he puts a Honda pogostick up his ass? 

• Like 4

On 5/21/2017 at 6:52 PM, KTMRider4Life said:

When is Webb's contract up, I cant wait to watch him bail to husky...

From what I can find on the interwebs, both his and CR's contract is 2017 only? No mention of anything past the 2017 MX season. That was either Webbs doing or Yamaha's doing. If it was Yami's......well that would be really dumb considering how talented the kid is. I can fully understand the 1 year deal with CR which lets be honest, thats one year too much at this point in his career.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

He was already signed with Honda before he began pushing everybody's shit in on the Suzuki.  

Patience is not a virtue of his 

For arguments sake, would he be pushing Tomacs shit in if he wasn't injured and racing the Nationals today? I think so too!

Edited by Mongo134
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

Patience is not a virtue of his 

For arguments sake, would he be pushing Tomacs shit in if he wasn't injured and racing the Nationals today? I think so too!

Roczen / Tomac would have been a good battle.  They both have elephant sized boys and the skill to go with it.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

Roczen complained at Redbull KTM

Roczen complained at RCH Suzuki

Roczen has complained already at HRC Honda

Moral of the story?........... The kids a complainer. Give him a gold bar and he'd say it wasn't shiny enough. 

I'd complain too if the Red Death ejected me without being commanded to.

HRC should run this as their main graphics:

220px-VF-84_jolly_rogers_tomcat_tail.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Towel.Nutkis.Lipshiz said:

Ya'll seem to forget that hot girls with fake tits are just better than hot girls without fake tits.

No need for bolt ons:

mila+kunis+hot+photo+shot.jpg 

Stock cans are just fine:

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 6

On 5/22/2017 at 4:31 PM, KTMRider4Life said:

Deal on the beers. I forgot about the berries. We got some this week and they're okay. Give it another few weeks and I'll pay up with some good berries. 

CA berries are all water and no flavor, good flavored strawberries come from MI ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Havingfun said:

CA berries are all water and no flavor, good flavored strawberries come from MI ?

Maybe the trash they pick before its ripe so it can make it across the country before its spoiled but the stuff here in Watsonville Ca the strawberry capitol of the world is the best youll find anywhere. 

Were you talking about other berries?

• Like 3

On 5/21/2017 at 10:15 PM, redrider144 said:

Roczen straight up said on national TV that the rear end of the KTM sucked.  His exact words were something like "I told the engineers I needed more comfort in the rear.  That's why I finally switched to Suzuki."

Where are you getting "We all know it wasn't the bike that he didn't like" from?  Your nether region?  Mog's nether region?

To be fair this was pre-redesign as well. His problem was with the metal, steel flexes more than alm especially at their level.

Anderson is how fast Barcia should be 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Maybe the trash they pick before its ripe so it can make it across the country before its spoiled but the stuff here in Watsonville Ca the strawberry capitol of the world is the best youll find anywhere. 

Were you talking about other berries?

you mean tons?, not quality.   (did not look it up - watsonville) Most fruit especially, and veggies from CA are water logged, most are hydroponics that way (west).  Best tasting food come from in the ground 'so far'..   We (family) have delivered millions of pounds of fruit, what have you delivered?