Need help

Bracket mount

You can kind of make it out. It's black. Just got it in.
It just rubs a bit. But that still doesn't help with fitting the rotor on the caliper between the rim and rotor
If it's rubbing where it's possible to grind or file off some of the bracket it should fit

That would move the caliper in closer and rub more

Possibly you have the wrong caliper relocation bracket for your specific caliper.  A long time ago I had nothing but problems with 2 EBC oversized kits.  Pads weren't centered on the rotor surface, offset issues, rotor bobbin issues.  Ended up scrapping that setup and spending money on a QTMI bracket, Brembo Caliper and Braking rotor.

Possibly you have the wrong caliper relocation bracket for your specific caliper.  A long time ago I had nothing but problems with 2 EBC oversized kits.  Pads weren't centered on the rotor surface, offset issues, rotor bobbin issues.  Ended up scrapping that setup and spending money on a QTMI bracket, Brembo Caliper and Braking rotor.

Maybe. Ordered from motoxindustries.
Just a 320 relocator bracket.

In my experience, EBC is a pretty stand-up company, or at least the guy I happened to get on the phone was helpful when I got a set of pads that were mis-marked. If there are any identifying marks on your caliper bracket, you could try giving them a call, telling them what you have, the problem, and see if they supplied an errant bracket with the kit.

When I had a brake pad issue, the guy told me it was an issue they were aware of, and sent me a proper set immediately.