Can't wait to see Dung Gee's deer ? in the headlights look after the race .  I hope Tomac gets another crappy start so he can blow by the coddled one like he was going backwards .

My prediction for the race:

Tomac & Dungey both get horrible starts! They race one another through the pack, working towards the front. Tomac throws it away!! Dungey gaps him while Tomac picks up his tweaked bike. Tomac goes ballistic with a bent up bike, slicing through the pack, on a mission! Dungey runs out of time and at the checkers he crosses home in 3rd. Tomac works his magic and somehow finishes 4th right on Dungey's rear fender!! Anderson finally gets that elusive win, the first of the season, while Webb gets his best finish of the year in 2nd.

The Top Two, Tomac & Dungey head to Vegas with 1 point separating them from the Championship. Winner takes All.

(at least that's how I envisioned it in my dream last night)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

Tomac & Dungey both get horrible starts! They race one another through the pack, working towards the front. Tomac throws it away!! Dungey gaps him while Tomac picks up his tweaked bike. Tomac goes ballistic with a bent up bike, slicing through the pack, on a mission! Dungey runs out of time and at the checkers he crosses home in 3rd. Tomac works his magic and somehow finishes 4th right on Dungey's rear fender!! Anderson finally gets that elusive win, the first of the season, while Webb gets his best finish of the year in 2nd.

The Top Two, Tomac & Dungey head to Vegas with 1 point separating them from the Championship. Winner takes All.

My prediction, since this is NJ, J-Law comes out of retirement wins the 250 East race. Gets on his 450, spanks the entire field! Wins both classes. 

On 4/29/2017 at 4:53 AM, MANIAC998 said:

Your dream jinxed Tomac!  You bastard! ? 

• Like 1