07 Trx450r are they good?

Found a nice 2007 Trx450r kickstart may be trading a 2009 yz250f for it (would keep but dnr give ticket every time ride on gravel roads) are they worth it has full yoshimera exaghaust they said they had at shop and mechanic went thro whole weeler and that everything is good what do you guys think about them? And would mostly been ridden on trails and in pits and gravel road and I had a stock raptor 660r before would this be better?

IMG_1429.PNG

IMG_1430.PNG

IMG_1431.PNG

IMG_1432.PNG

IMG_1433.PNG

IMG_1434.PNG

IMG_1435.PNG

IMG_1436.PNG

A bunch of my buddies have em. Seem to be good bikes. Hondas in general are good reliable bikes. Usually 450s are set up for the track. Will it be better than your 660? Depends on your riding style. That raptor is probably better in dunes since it's big, heavy, and full of torque.

11 minutes ago, ASP1227 said:

A bunch of my buddies have em. Seem to be good bikes. Hondas in general are good reliable bikes. Usually 450s are set up for the track. Will it be better than your 660? Depends on your riding style. That raptor is probably better in dunes since it's big, heavy, and full of torque.

I guess it had stage two hot cams would make it more worry bout it needing a rebuild?

It's been rebuilt I'm guessing if it's got a cam. Depends on how old the rebuild is. If it's fresh you should be good. If it's got 100 hours on it I'd be concerned.

1 minute ago, ASP1227 said:

It's been rebuilt I'm guessing if it's got a cam. Depends on how old the rebuild is. If it's fresh you should be good. If it's got 100 hours on it I'd be concerned.

Said it's never been rebuilt but has high compression 

If it's got good compression it should be good. I think the best thing to do is to just go test it if possible. Tell em not to warm it up for you before you get there. A lot of problems will show up usually when starting the bike cold. If you feel like it's good then I'd say do it. '07 is pretty new too. I don't think it should need a rebuild yet anyways, especially since it's a 4 stroke.

3 hours ago, ASP1227 said:

If it's got good compression it should be good. I think the best thing to do is to just go test it if possible. Tell em not to warm it up for you before you get there. A lot of problems will show up usually when starting the bike cold. If you feel like it's good then I'd say do it. '07 is pretty new too. I don't think it should need a rebuild yet anyways, especially since it's a 4 stroke.

Shit probably will get it if runs good

Edited by troyboysonicc

Was a practice quad