HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bambislayer

IMS 3.2 Gallon Tank

7 posts in this topic

I have a basically new IMS 3.2 gallon gas tank with an extra new in the box fuel petcock, longer fuel line, and the o rings to install the petcock. I finally defected from the 2 stroke camp and bought a good clean 2001 426 from a guy with all this extra stuff for $4k.

I do not think I will ever use the large tank as I do not plan on trail riding it extensively or riding in a national(like I could if I wanted to). Buyer pays shipping from ATL. Make offer.

Frank

I think new the tank goes for 190 and I would imagine the petcock probably costs at least 30 bucks. I would take 150 for it if you paid shipping. Sure a new tank is only 190, but you would have to constantly be switching the petcock back and forth when swapping tanks, not to mention I will include the required longer fuel line. I really do not know if this is a good price or not and that is why in my initial post I put "make offer". If this is too high, MAKE OFFER!

Frank

Its blue of course. If it will help sell it, I will include some slightly used radiator shrouds.

Frank