Troy-Racing

I was wondering if any of you guys have ordered from Troy-Racing or not. Do they suck, swallow, or are they alright.

Elmo

Elmo,

I ordered some water pump parts from them online and they shipped everything correctly and in good time.

I have ordered from them in the past. Seem to be good. Had a glitch one time when they told me a part was going to ship and it ended up on backorder. They were real good about it and got it all fixed up. If I didn't have my own shop now I would order from them again.

I like there online parts where you can look up the picture. I have ordered from them on numerous occasions and they have always had the part in stock although it is best to call to verify. I did order and asked for 2 day express but it didnt show up until monday instead of friday but that was no big deal. I rate them right up there with RockyMountainMC and way way way above the hell holes Chapparral and MXSouth!!

I placed a large ($400) order from them consisting of mostly OEM Yamaha parts. The ENTIRE order showed up complete and priced as quoted. Even the shipping charge was quoted at time of order. Before I ordered I had already written down the part numbers of the parts pages, made very simple when ordering. Great prices also. I am a very happy customer.

Couly