how did you find out...

I found it in a bathroom stall it was etched in the wall for a good time www.thumpertalk.com

it was signed Shawn ?

In reality I saw the thumper talk sticker on the fender of a bike

[ April 17, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]

Nah I lied I saw it tattoed on a phatt ladies butt

I first thought it read hump.com, until I folded the wedge out to www.thumpertalk.com

[ April 17, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]

I was planning on buying a 01' YZ426 and was doing a little "research" and found this site. This site is awesome and it is amazing how much I have learned in less than 2 years! Hopefully TT will be around for awhile and the content/people remain informative. Unlike DRN where people kiss @$$ to the moderators so they can get a pic by their name LOL! Later,

Garrett

I was thinking about buying a 426 and wanted to see what the community was like. Went to Google.com and typed in YZ426. Next thing I knew I was reading about how great the 4 banger is. TT has been a great help in figuering out my jetting problems too. Thanks

In late January this year I went to a track in Mesquite NV. The guy I parked next to had a YZ 400 with a bunch of stuff done to it. He mentioned this site to me and told me to check it out. I would never have found it if someone hadn't told me about it.

I was at my local Les Schwab and the manager told me about his neighbor (Bryan) ran a website for 4 strokes, so I checked it out and the rest is history. Guess he lives(or lived) about 3 blocks from my house and I never knew it the whole time I had been visiting this site.

Cowboy

What can I say Love em all ?

Boit

Hey I was at the same Restraunch, but those gals were bitching, about the boy freinds / husbands spending so much time on TT, and Oh Ya that even said the would love to met me cuz I was sooooo Funny

[ April 18, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]

Originally posted by cowboyona426:

Ego, what were you doing with a phatt woman anyways? Seeing just how good your suspension revalve REALLY went??? ?

I don't really like,

litty bitty cars, or real big women,

but I always seem to find myself in 'em...

Originally posted by motoman393:

Unlike DRN where people kiss @$$ to the moderators so they can get a pic by their name LOL! Later,

Garrett

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I found TT though a buddy of mine back in 99.

There is really only 2 websites in this whole world I need.

TT and E-bay. And Im addicted to both.

I found it when I talked to one guy that had a 426. I wanted to buy a CR250, but he let me ride his 426 and the 250 thing never crossed my mind again. I asked him where he found out about all this cool stuff he put on his bike and the mods and stuff and he told me about TT, so I went here and started reading and bought a bike with in a month.

I was out at Elsinore the very first day I had my 426. Me and another guy were play racing to the point a crowd had gathered to watch us tangle the shrouds and bars up in just about every corner. We both pulled off after about 8 laps of full tilt combat and started talking. He was 40, I was 40, I asked him about the high speed adjuster on the shock, he told me check TT. I never did get that masked mans name. Been here ever since. ?