HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
simon@vic

Pictures: march 28th ride

5 posts in this topic

me and my sister {endurogal on 230forum} went on a sweet long distance ride today. some nasty stuff and a few bad ideas in alternate routs home led us over into the wrong valley. :D

early off she decides to go for a swim {bike too} in a 1m deep 2 degree C river. note the air box waterfall and wet feet. :D

ride01.jpg

this is what it looks like when you try to get a wr450 jumping a log with a 1 mega pixel camera with an annoying delay.

ride02.jpg

crossing a smaller river.

ride03.jpg

UP

ride04.jpg

ride05.jpg

ride06.jpg

ride07.jpg

OVER

ride%2008.jpg

:D:):D

Hey Simon,

Looks like Trials type riding for you and your girl. :D

I guess you are one of the lucky ones on this fourm board. Simon says, "lets go ride" the wife gets her CRF out and away you both go! :) Good pics thanks for sharing them.

well me and my sis {endurogal on 230forum}

she is my sister. my X GF could ride and she races MX too. but now im single again. :D.......kinda

so if there are any cute riding girls out there, come say hi. :)

cool pics,. nice to see you gettin your sis out riding. So your van girl doesnt count then? :)

-arai-

i wasn't fielding for a date, i was trying to get a hello from other riding girls. the cuter the better. :D

as for "my van girl" she isn't my GF, but her pic is in my sig so she means something to me :) . she would be if she lived here or if i lived there. sad story of my life :D