More Drama in Toronto, John Gallagher..... Not Good!

I saw it, was a little slap to the helmet after they were arguing. Barcia went and told the officials, and that got Tickle the last gate pick for the semi. That said, the rule was if you touch another rider, you are DQ'd for the night. So once again, some inconsistencies within the rules...

And for the Anderson incident, this was a bit different. Tickle slapped his helmet once and rode away, where Anderson hit Friese multiple times right off the track, then did it once again in the tunnel. That said, rules are rules, and both were physical contact regardless..

Edited by 298
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, 298 said:

I saw it, was a little slap to the helmet after they were arguing. Barcia went and told the officials, and that got Tickle the last gate pick for the semi. That said, the rule was if you touch another rider, you are DQ'd for the night. So once again, some inconsistencies within the rules...

And for the Anderson incident, this was a bit different. Tickle slapped his helmet once and rode away, where Anderson hit Friese multiple times right off the track, then did it once again in the tunnel. That said, rules are rules, and both were physical contact regardless..

The rules are the rules and riders can work within them as long as they are consistent.  The only consistent thing I see is when Gallagher does and interview you get suspended.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Towel.Nutkis.Lipshiz said:

The hell it isn't.  If I can screw for 6 hours on it then go kill it at the track the next day, it's performance enhancing.  All the top guys are using it in conjunction with their Hydromax workouts

thats because you can't feel anything, A+ on the endurance though.. :ride:

p.s. I just checked with googles and it said that goes in your nose. 

Edited by Havingfun
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Towel.Nutkis.Lipshiz said:

The hell it isn't.  If I can screw for 6 hours on it then go kill it at the track the next day, it's performance enhancing.  All the top guys are using it in conjunction with their Hydromax workouts

?

9 hours ago, Havingfun said:

thats because you can't feel anything, A+ on the endurance though.. :ride:

p.s. I just checked with googles and it said that goes in your nose. 

If you want to go all Rick James on a bitches ass, you smoke it!  Then burn her with her the pipe & keep her hostage for a few days.  Rick James.

• Like 2