3rd Annual NORCAL Ride..... IT'S TIME!!!

48 minutes ago, 1.21GW said:

Does it sound good for my health to send my wife off on a 4.5 hour drive with a 14 month old?

That falls under the "kids" category, so your covered.

Before my wife had kids, she loved that I would leave for hours or days and give her her own space. Then the little leach life suckers were born. Sure they're fun and cute but they get in the way of a lot of shit.

20 hours ago, the Riddler. said:

I don't think the hills there are hard, I may of had perfect traction tho, the women I was with were struggling like crazy tho.. they would never make it on a real hill like Cobb 1 or 2, the knob, or wide hill. For sure tails would tuck at the sign of nut, hook, carcass trail, or snake hill. But that place is more than just hills and has to be experienced 

i was figuring there are plenty of reasons to go there besides a few hills. ive been hearing about it for so long and i am certain plenty of the the guys would be willing to make the trip.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2017 at 7:23 PM, cag33 said:

The one organized get together a year up North won't be cancelled because of rain.

8 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

Talking to the BLM headquarters in Carson City and they stated that they have received more snow than usual both at Pine Nuts and Moon Rocks. As in everything covered in 3' of snow at the moment. Right now sun is in the forecast but there is also one storm expected to hit in the next week and a half. We are keeping our eyes on the situation and although the location may possibly change, we are trying very hard to keep the date. Keep an eye here for updates...... 

1407611779-0.jpg

• Like 3

On 3/8/2017 at 1:41 PM, 1.21GW said:

Does it sound good for my health to send my wife off on a 4.5 hour drive with a 14 month old?

No it doesn't and that's one you do not mess with and in the great words of Brennan " make sure you get them good cable TV, it keeps them happy" 

19 hours ago, Shagnasty said:

Sucks your ride is the same weekend as the Sawmill Enduro....hopefully I can make it next year 

It should be excessively nasty this year too.