Izzi?

1 hour ago, Towel_E said:

Nico arrested before the LCQ??  My sources are saying Izzi is still retarded & ripping people off?  I can't get the link that shows his charges & incarceration status.

Name:DOMINIC IZZIStatus:RELEASED

Sex:MHeight:506Weight:170

Address:100 EAST OAKRIDGE ROAD ALBANY GA 31705

Arrest Date:2/27/2017Days In Jail:2Total Bond:0

Charges

Sentence

Other

Warrant No.CountsStatuteDescriptionOffense TypeCourt

17-001342-01116-7-1BURGLARY(DOUGHERTY COUNTY SO)FelonySuperior

Inmate ID     Date of Birth    Age 

18319               1990             26

Edited by jetfuel
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Towel_E said:

Sounds like he's had many chances.  Much more than most people get.  And at 26 if you're still drugging & thiefing, your window of turning it around is getting smaller by the day

do I really have to spell out the sarcasm in my post?... if anybody should get it, I thought you would!!!! Clearly this chump has had many chances in life. Too many.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, mog said:

Go away it's a forum , not high school English

If that's your high school english then it explains a lot.  That is rather remedial 5th grade shit round here.  You also misused spacing & commas.  Don't look at it like a lesson, thank a brother for trying to make you look like less of an idiot ?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DEMI said:

do I really have to spell out the sarcasm in my post?... if anybody should get it, I thought you would!!!! Clearly this chump has had many chances in life. Too many.

You didn't use the universal ..................  to represent your sarcasm so I didn't pick up on it.........Did you not get my sarcasm??...............  

• Like 1

Just now, Towel_E said:

You didn't use the universal ..................  to represent your sarcasm so I didn't pick up on it.........Did you not get my sarcasm??...............  

haha, yes, very clear! now shape up....

• Like 1