Yoshimura rs4 packing

Everyone, I need some help. I'm doing a winter build on my bike and right now I'm in the process of repacking my yoshimura rs4 exhaust. I cant find the repacking kit anywhere. its a damn conspiracy. the part # is repack-rs4-pk23 or repack-rs4-pk26. If you all can point me in the right direction, id appreciate it. BTW, I did find the kit directly from yoshimura, but they are charging up the @ss. $55 for the kit which isn't bad, but they are charging a minimum of $11 shipping. Yuck!

Everyone, I need some help. I'm doing a winter build on my bike and right now I'm in the process of repacking my yoshimura rs4 exhaust. I cant find the repacking kit anywhere. its a damn conspiracy. the part # is repack-rs4-pk23 or repack-rs4-pk26. If you all can point me in the right direction, id appreciate it. BTW, I did find the kit directly from yoshimura, but they are charging up the@ss. $55 for the kit which isn't bad, but they are charging a minimum of $11 shipping. Yuck!

Motorsport just replied to me..This is what they said.. 4 weeks ??? Screenshot_2017-02-27-21-10-00.png