00 kx250 crank concern

I have posted before about my cylinder head but looking at my crank, the wear near on the crank near the rod concerns me. Is this normal or may be what cause the damage on the head and piston. I took the engine apart to clean the power valves and put a fresh top end in and saw all this. Performance was fine I guess but never did do a compression test. First time opening it up since I bought it a few years ago though ride time since I bought it has been very minimal. Thoughts? Thanks in advance

20170218_105625.jpg20170216_224631.jpg20170223_180306.jpg

Looks like it's not going to run much longer sry to say. Is a peice of the piston skirt missing? Oem crank probably original.  I personally would recommend full rebuilt ?? of you want it to last and have performance

Edited by Motox367

Spoke to a business that said some had issues a few years back with them but in the last year they have been alot better. Could have been a metal issue. I was thinking of putting s new rod kit and bearings but for almost the same price I could replace the whole thing fresh with a new wiseco kit. Then no worries of old parts.

3 minutes ago, Nalco said:

Spoke to a business that said some had issues a few years back with them but in the last year they have been alot better. Could have been a metal issue. I was thinking of putting s new rod kit and bearings but for almost the same price I could replace the whole thing fresh with a new wiseco kit. Then no worries of old parts.

some people run them with good luck but I wouldn't risk it was such a critical engine part.  I've also read that their main bearings are crap

Even though the crank has some marks and dents does it need to be replaced also then or can I do new bearings and rod kit? Going oem or hot rods crank kit adds more then double. Not looking to spend a bunch of money to ride periodically. Aldo don't want to not replace one thing that will cause me issue too. That's my problem

13 minutes ago, Nalco said:

Thanks for the info, so my crank isn't salvageable?

As long as the thrust washers haven't been chewed off either side thes yes it's salvageable.  Just go with what you can afford . If installed right you'll be good to go??