HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

$$$prices$$$

19 posts in this topic

check these guys out..........what do you guys think??? scam?

how bout' some input from the AZ guys.

anybody deal with them b4?Cycles Gilbert / Phoenix, AZ $5,299.00

2002 YAMAHA YZ250F, $5299 - Brand New Never Started/Ridden. Price includes delivery to most major US cities. We collect no other fees. Most other Japanese makes/models also available - for example '02 CRF450 $5799, '02 CR250 $5299, '02 YZ426F $5399, '02 YZ250 (2 stroke) $5299, '02 WR250F $5399, '02 WR426F $5499, '01 YZ125 $4549. Only full size 125cc or large bikes are available. See more details and pictures of crated/uncrated new bike at http://www.shippingmasters.com/dirtbikes.html or email: shippingmasters@yahoo.com call (602) 214-6967

I looked into this before I got my bike. These guys are for real. The bikes they ship are Canadian models. The guy is pretty good to deal with. I bought my 02 426YZF in Nevada, but these guys were my second option.

PK

That's a great price for a 250F. The dealer where I got my '02 426 said the don't have any good deals on the 250F. He said if he had a hundred of them he could sell them tomorrow.

[ April 14, 2002: Message edited by: DPW ]

I bought my '02 250F through them.

Very easy deal, no bulls*%#.

I will definitely buy my next one there too.

Too big of savings to pass up.

The bikes are Canadian models, they come with Dunlop 755's and extra rings, gaskets and muffler packing.

I know Maicoman has bought a couple bikes through them also.

RacerX where are you????

[ April 14, 2002: Message edited by: F-Pilot ]

I bought from them also!

Very satisfied.

I will do it again in the future.

Rick Marion

02 250F $5,200 will called a shipping dock.

Any of you that have bought these bikes have any trouble with american dealers on service / warrenty things.

A freind is got the go to get a bike and he is looking for the wr426 ? :)

lakehillmotors.com has the same prices here in the states on US versions. but since they are in Mississippi, then shipping would probably be more, but still very good deals. the word is too that they not only discount bikes, but they will do the new models too, as long as you are on a list with a deposit in. might be something to think about for the 450.

If I, in California, was to order a bike from them, how hard will it be to register and sticker my bike?

Originally posted by EgoAhole:

Any of you that have bought these bikes have any trouble with american dealers on service / warrenty things.

A freind is got the go to get a bike and he is looking for the wr426 ? :)

NO Bike problems....... :D can't say how there gonna treat me....

Originally posted by Fireballsocal:

If I, in California, was to order a bike from them, how hard will it be to register and sticker my bike?

Some So-cally riders bought Canadian and registered there WR's and green sticker them. I wonder if they had to pay the Ca. State sales tax?........ when they registered?

I have not Reg. mine yet. I ride Tracks only.

Champion in Newport Ca. HAD 426's 5299.00 :) all gone. They had 3 that just sat there while the CR450's came and went left and right. :D

Personally, Id have to think about it really hard to go buy an 02 or even the new 450 if it wasnt any lighter or for that matter, alot lighter, because its taken me almost a year to get my 00 where I want it, upgrad wise.

Warranty?? As far as I know the US dealers will not warranty Canadian bikes but its hard to get them to warranty anything anyway. I had no problems with my bike so I trashed the crate after about a month.

Service a YZ a a dealership????

You must be joking!!!

So how are you guys paying for these Canadian bikes?

Like, do you send him a cashiers check and he sends you the bike or what? I would be a little worried about that.

I'm so trusting of my fellow man that I wired the dough straight into the dealer's bank account.

$4900 and less than a week later, picked up my crated bike about 10 minutes from my house.

The sales guy really knew what he was doing and had my bike cleared through customs, so I avoided the hassle. I just went to the freight co and they loaded the crate in my pickup. About 20 minutes max.

Uncrating it and putting it together was the most gratifying new bike experience I've ever had... kind like being there for the birth of my kids.... I'm getting weepy, all over again.

Oh, and yeah, you do pay the sales tax when you register it in CA.

Originally posted by JohnnyG:

So how are you guys paying for these Canadian bikes?

Like, do you send him a cashiers check and he sends you the bike or what? YES

]I would be a little worried about that.

YES I was also, but I'll do it again, when the time comes (03 YZ450F :):D:D:D )

Yes, I wired the money, definitely a little bit of trust needed to do it.

I had an advantage as I race with the guy who runs Shippingmasters. He is completely trustworthy.

Thumpin Rock,

Everything you read is true. All of my bikes were delivered as promised, no hang ups or problems.

Thanks for reminding me to get my order in on a '03 :)