TORQUE STUFFER

I looked into this option. There for real. It alters the exhaust to provide more torque. May slow down the revs a bit but should help the lower end.

does anyone have one of these? If so can you please post the measurements so I can make one?

thanks

Hamish

I put one in a Yamaha ATV I had 6 yrs ago. Got it from White Bros. It did seem to improve bottom torque some but definately effected mid-top end. :)

This thing always makes me laugh. We WR owners are always trying to open up the pea sized hole at the end of the muffler and then we would put it back in at the engine end of the pipe if we used this thing. I understand the theory of the device but if slow engine speed riding is all we are doing then leave the stock exhaust as is and go riding. My .02---WR Dave. :)

I Have a torque stuffer I bought on ebay for 36.00 inc. shipping (they charged 12.00 to ship a 1" x 1" piece of aluminum). I Bought a new exhaust and never used it. 15.00 takes it (inc. shipping). For wr 400 426 and probably fits more.

if slow engine speed riding is all we are doing then leave the stock exhaust as is and go riding.

Bought the bike 2nd hand with a DSP factory full system. Very good top end, very good midrange, very LOUD and not much low end torque. Since I can make one of these things for free, I guess it's worth a try. Plan to do the JamesNow first though.

Hamish