Mr Squidward, you have a call on line #1

This is your thread to stroke Dungey for letting dudes pass him that he should easily have covered.  Come on in and get your Dungey fluffing on!

I'll start it off.  He's the smoothest 3rd place rider I've ever seen!  Sick style bro!  Only 15 seconds behind Tomac, you got this!

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 5

As I said desperate and limp, not desirable, I do think Dungey us struggling a little, but so far it's hardly made him look bad , worst is 4th .....I think he will get better, he was closer this week till he settled

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Arctic Pride said:

Dungey was able to see how quickly the track was deteriorating, that's good racecraft

Yeah...I'm just tossing out a line to see if any Squid are biting today.  Yet another track that deteriorated into a rutted jump-o-cross death match.  RD is doing it right.  I just think it's funny when a certain ocean dwelling race fan likes to stroke RD for not winning.  

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, mog said:

As I said desperate and limp, not desirable, I do think Dungey us struggling a little, but so far it's hardly made him look bad , worst is 4th .....I think he will get better, he was closer this week till he settled

I just like hearing Squid defend him.  Oh Squidward, where art thou?

Edited by redrider144

3 hours ago, redrider144 said:

This is your thread to stroke Dungey for letting dudes pass him that he should easily have covered.  Come on in and get your Dungey fluffing on!

I'll start it off.  He's the smoothest 3rd place rider I've ever seen!  Sick style bro!  Only 15 seconds behind Tomac, you got this!

Ohhh I think this bait has gone bad!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, slowgs2001 said:

Squidward, is pissed because Mr. Sick Style got his sh!+ Pushed in last night by the mini Goat. I told squidward it would happen.

Yes you did, and I seem to recall Squid not believing you.  Sick style did finish 4th though.  Tomac is the only non-KTM rider that's sticking it to those guys.  He's the great green hope.  

• Like 1

Squidward, is pissed because Mr. Sick Style got his sh!+ Pushed in last night by the mini Goat. I told squidward it would happen.

Who are you calling the mini goat, have to b rd5? I wouldn't give even rd5 that monicker yet and no one else is even close.

• Like 1