ohlins ttx cartridges for my 4cs forks

Hey does anyone know where i can get some ohlins ttx fork cartridges for my 4cs forks? I am looking for nos,or used, ohlins quit making them.

thanks for help..........

There was a set in vital for a awhile. I find it difficult to believe Ohlins would stop making inserts for the 4cs.

That being said, there are arguably better options the the Ohlins... SSS conversion, MX-tech, Dal Saggio Sphere kit, OC conversion...all those listed are going to be cheaper too... 

thanks for the replies, ill check vital out, Im set on the ohlins, Im not into experimenting with suspension,dont have the time or patience,hopefully someone out there is getting a new bike and wants to get rid of there ohins set-up

The Ohlins inserts ran me approximately $1300 + springs, that was new.  Night and day better than stock.

I would also be very surprised if Ohlins stopped making them for 4CS forks.  They did have quite a few different part numbers based on bike and region, so it may be possible to find some that are not an exact application fit.

Try Fast Bike Industries in NC.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2017 at 11:04 PM, ADAM_3rd said:

Hey does anyone know where i can get some ohlins ttx fork cartridges for my 4cs forks? I am looking for nos,or used, ohlins quit making them.

These are what we got - They valve them to your ability and include springs for your weight.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142066344828?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Took 2 weeks for delivery from Italy

• 1 year later...

They did not stop making them. I’m taking my 4cs to Stillwell tomorrow and having the Ohlin cartridge done. Looking forward to that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

A common story, Ive wasted a bit $ trying to get some joy from my 4cs but seems that you can't polish shit so looking at alternatives. I was all set to buy Ohlins ttx inserts but then spoke to my suspension guy and his comments were that the ohlins have short service intervals and are expensive to run. He recommended kyb sss or an older set of wp closed cartridge forks. I think everyone knows of the goodness that are the sss, but have a good option to buy the ohlins. My question is - those that have the ohlins- do you love them? are they expensive to live with? Appreciate your two cents

On 6/18/2020 at 1:45 AM, twist and release said:

A common story, Ive wasted a bit $ trying to get some joy from my 4cs but seems that you can't polish shit so looking at alternatives. I was all set to buy Ohlins ttx inserts but then spoke to my suspension guy and his comments were that the ohlins have short service intervals and are expensive to run. He recommended kyb sss or an older set of wp closed cartridge forks. I think everyone knows of the goodness that are the sss, but have a good option to buy the ohlins. My question is - those that have the ohlins- do you love them? are they expensive to live with? Appreciate your two cents

I hadn't heard of the increased service intervals, had a guy that would bring his by for service. Seemed like normal wear and tear... He loved them and still talks about them. Cant go wrong with the KYB's either.