HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Taffy

Keihin FCR wanted

7 posts in this topic

Taffy, seen a couple on Ebay but they are kinda pricey. Have a look. What happened to yours? Did you mod it to the point where it is now knackered?

fershy

no. i've gone with a husaberg and want a keihin on it. being from the UK i think that e-bay would be a bit difficult. what are they making?thanks anyway.

Taffy

Here is one that did not sell as the reserve was not met. $325 US. There is another one on Ebay for $350 no reserve. Perhaps Ebay Germany might be a better bet for you? Nothing there at the moment, I checked.

here are the links,

web page

web page

fershy

[ April 14, 2002: Message edited by: fershy ]

back to the top.

not going to bid.

just wanna find someone who wants to sell one.

simple.

Taffy (UK)

thumpsalid may want to sell you his, I think he may be parting his bike. Send him a pm (see the thread "destroyed engine").

Taffy, I recently got rid of my FCR41, I think the guy I sold it to had an FCR39 for sale - might be worth a try. (Craig Taylor from Dynotorque, Birmingham, 0121 772 2453).

If you want to buy new, Allens R&D may be the best bet..